Tuesday 1 November 2016

Its time for Geometry!

Hello All,

After playing much with traditional cards and floral ones, I decided to go for Geometric patterns.Then I came across Milka's I Love Math challenge. Its Pretty much interesting to work within restrictions and too with maths! 

I have PABD's Solid Shapes stamp set in stash which has triangles of varying shapes. I chose one. 

I inked my card stock with Spun Sugar, the lightest shade of pink that i have with me. Then I stamped the triangle in a pattern and embossed it with clear embossing powder. 
Then I added Festive berries and Picked Raspberry to it for the shade.

I cut the triangle-frame manually for the shaker card and the sentiment die cuts are from Sizzix thinlits.

So, I have used triangle which has three sides, three colors or shades of pink, a Birthday card and CAS as much as possible I could!

Linking this to my favourites:

http://www.thedailymarker.com/2016/11/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge/

I hope you have liked my card.
I will come again with a new design.
Till then
Loads of love

Ria




11 comments:

  1. WoW Ria!!! Your card is AWESOME!! CAS and shaker... my favorite type of card! :o) Great take on I Love Math Challenge. Thank you so much for joining! :o) Big hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card with all the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaker card & love your ombre look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and striking bg! Thanks for playing along Mudra challenge#3. Good luck!

    Sathya
    Mudra DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ria :) Brilliant work in constructing the bg with simple shapes and The ombre effect is super cool :)
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ria :) Brilliant work in constructing the bg with simple shapes and The ombre effect is super cool :)
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete