I will try my best to describe the process step by step :
- Take a card stock, cut it into a shape as per your choice, I did with a slanting line.
- Blend distress inks. To create a depth, blend a darker color on the edges.
- Let the CS dry naturally in open air or heat it with your tool *I did on a gas stove*
- Stamp an image with the darker distress ink that you use for creating depth, and emboss it with clear embossing powder. Here, I have used Lotus delight stamp.
- Take a pinch of bleaching powder in a bowl full of water and run the water with a brush on to the images only.
- Wait for sometime, the bleach will react and will fade the area. It can even make the image completely white.
- Finish it off with some glitter and sentiments. Here I have taken help of glitter cones and alpha banner stamp set.
- Select darker colors for the cardstock so that the bleaching technique will give a contrasting image.
- Select smaller images that has an outline only.
- Be careful with the bleach.
- Do not let the paper soak too much of bleach water as it will eventually make it super white that I guess you would not want to.
Linking this to: