Thursday 14 June 2018

Father's day card 2

Hello all,

This is the second card of the day!
I am making a second card for this challenge.

This one is quite simple and inspired by Erum Tasneem.

I have prepared the background with Fuji watercolors. I have stacked the compass die cuts toether to form an embellishment. I have used the bold alpha diecuts from Die Cuts and More. The sentiment is from LSD Boys from MFT. I have finished the card with Nuvo crystal drops.

I am linking this card to:

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Father's Day Card 1

Hello all,

It is been a long time I have written any blog from my end. I thought to get back to blogging with a father's day card to begin.

I am making this card for this awesome card making challenge.

I have made this simple card for this father's day as I believe that when it comes to masculine cards - less is more!
I have used the plaid background from a paper pack from Lawn Fawn. The Bold Alphabet die cuts are from Die cuts and more.
I have stamped the images from LSD boys stamp set by MFT. I have hand drawn the mustache.

I have made a similar card with same supplies:

I hope you have liked the projects. I am linking the project to June 2018 Challenge

Thanks for stopping by <3

Thursday 19 October 2017

Diwali Card 3

Hello again,

The third card in a row.

This is one such simple card to make. Firstly, I have stamped the Ganesha image from Mudra's diwali release. I colored it with Zig clear markers. I fussy cut it . I took a kraft cardstock (my first time with krafts). I blended white pigment ink through a handcut stencil making rays.

I adhered the image with a double sided tape. The sentiment is stamped and embossed with white.

I have finished the card with gold sequins from the house of Mudra.

Linking this project to : 

Thanks all for visiting!

Diwali Card 2

Hello all,

Here is my second post for the day! 

I have come again with a diwali card. Take a look:

I have used eve stampset from Mudra. I have used the stencil from Craftreat.

I have first blended distress inks on a white cardstock and die cut with circular diecuts. 
Then I blended white pigment ink through craftreat florish stencil.

I took a half cardstock and stamped the rangoli design from Festival of lights by Mudra. I stamped the layered diya from diwali decors by Mudra, fussy cut it and adhered it a double sided tape as shown in the picture.
The sentiment is from the Diwali sentiments by Mudra.
I have finished the card with splatters of gold pearl perfect from Ranger.

I hope you have liked the project. Linking this to :

Tanks for visiting!

Diwali Card 1

Hello all,

After a long time, I am back to crafting. Today, I have brought a new diwali card for you all.

I have stamped Layered Diya from Diwali Decors of Mudra craft stamps. *they have a fabulous diwali release* 
I have fussy cut the image.
I have blended white pigment ink on a black cardstock. The white ink is from Hro Arts White Unicorn.

Then I have stamped and embossed the sentiment from Diwali Sentiments of Mudra craftstamps with gold. 

I hope you have liked this simple project.

Linking this project to:

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday 24 June 2017

Magical Unicorn Card

Hello all,

Its been a real long time that I have posted anything on my blog. Here I come with an interactive card that I had  made last week.

The supplies are from the house of Mudra and this is one of the projects I made from their Latest release.

Here is the video of the project. Let me describe the making process to you.

  • I took a white cardstock and blended distress inks of seven color lightly. 
  • Then I sprayed mist on it and let the water to react with the inks.
  • I cut a circular panel with a die.
  • Then I stamped the unicorn from Stay Magical set from Mudra, colored it, and fussy cut it. 
  • Meanwhile I stamped the same image on to an acetate sheet.
  • Then I adhered the colored and fussy cut image on a cardstock with the sentiment from the same set coupled with few heart die cuts after seeing the space through the colored die cut panel as prepared before.
  • Then I adhered the acetate sheet carefully to the colored panel after placing it exactly on to the adhered colored image. A lot more care is taken to place it on the colored image so that it doesnt misplace.
  • I Took double sided tape and adhered on to the colored panel keeping a space for the tag to move freely.
  • To complete the magic, I added a tag in between the acetate and the stamped image.

Here is the look of the final project in still photos:

Linking this project to:

I hope you have liked the project.