Thursday 24 November 2016

Birthday card with plaids

Hello all,

This is my another project on birthday cards. I have used PABD stamps. I have used plaids to create a striped background with different colors and different inks. I have used distress inks, chalk ins, dye inks and pigment inks, whatever I had in my stash.

I have used the images and the sentiments from a single stamp set from PABD - Happy birthday to you and the circle die set to cut the panel.
I loved the colors and recently I bought a whole marker set from local store, I found it pretty interesting to work with esp with the cupcakes :)

Sharing this card with :






5 comments:

  1. Wow wow and just wow Ria.! I am totally in love with that beautiful background and the super cute cupcakes.!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow and just wow Ria.! I am totally in love with that beautiful background and the super cute cupcakes.!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete