Thursday 24 November 2016

Snowy Scene I

Hello All,

I am trying with the Christmas Cards for the first time this year. I had bought some stamps last month, a big haul for me. I had bought one set from Mudra Stamp-Christmas Decor which they had released in their Christmas collection. I must say, the quality stands out!

I loved the three types of snowflakes of different sizes and designs int he same stamp set. It gives you the opportunity to play more with a single stamp set. You can find the set here Christmas Decor


I have chosen one snow flake to create a background, stamped and heat embossed the same. I have blended some distress inks on a blue hue. The sentiment is from Just rite Hapy new year stamp set.

I hope you like it and sharing this with:



Bling+Use Dimension+Use X-mas stamps 4 other occasion




22 comments:

  1. This is such a good, simple layout and i love the strips of glitter too. Thanks for sharing this one with us at TIME OUT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A peaceful, pretty card, Ria! Love those little white embossed snowflakes against the blue and the sparkly silver strips! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and white is my favourite colour combo for Christmas cards, and with a hint of silver glitter it couldn't be more perfect. I'm so pleased you entered again at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! The blue BG and white embossed snowflake is a perfect combination.
    Thank you for playing along at Mudra challenge.
    Gayatri
    Mudra DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for entering our Star Challenge at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ria. Love the pretty snowflakes and soft blue background. The glitter strips adds lots of sparkle. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. I like the pretty snowflakes and the shade of blue you chose for the background. Thank you for playing with us at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Absolutely gorgeous blue! Thanks for joining us at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the simplicity in your design. Such a wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Mudra! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful and I like it. Thank you so much for joining us at Mudra :)

    ReplyDelete