Wednesday 25 January 2017

To the moon and Back with Adorable Elephants

Hello again,

Here is my second card for today which I did with two sets. One from Altenew 'To the Moon' and MFT's "Adorable elephants"

I blended Blueprint sketch, Violet, Picked Raspberry and Mustard colors from the distress ink range on a water color paper. 

I stamped the stars from the Mudra's Let's Party set and embossed it with gold. I stamped the second layer of the moon and embossed it with silver, fussy cut it and adhered it with a mounted tape.

I stamped the images from the Adorable elephants, colored, fussy cut them. the grass is hand drawn.

Finally I used the sentiment from the Altenew set only.


Linking this project to:

http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/2017/01/ist-anniversary-challenge.html


I have never used any altenew stamp, this is my first puchase, and i have never used any critters in my design as i have been always a floral addictive person.


Hope you have liked my project.

Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what à cute and colorful card! So sweet!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats true! :) None of the crafter can resist this series :)

      Delete
  3. This one is really cute too. Thanks again for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card!! That wee elephant is so gorgeous and your background colours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card .... so cute! Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Ria! You should do critters more often! Your coloring and the tones are magnificent!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete